Timothy W. BurrowMember
TIMOTHY W. BURROW ATTORNEY AT LAW
Burrow & Cravens, P.C.: 1997 – Present
Practice involves construction related negotiation, mediation, arbitration, litigation, and counseling, representing owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, material suppliers, and design professionals.
Lewis, King, Krieg, Waldrop & Catron, P.C.: 1995 – 1997
The firm was involved in more construction litigation than any other in Knoxville. Worked exclusively in the construction litigation department.
Licensed architect, 1979 – present: Before becoming a lawyer in 1995, Tim Burrow worked for Tim Burrow Architects, Gould Turner Group, P.C., Yearwood, Johnson, Stanton & Smith, and Gresham, Smith & Partners. He was involved in design, drawing production, and construction administration of hospitals, medical office buildings, industrial buildings, churches, office buildings, apartments, and houses.
Licensed general contractor, 1985 – 1987: The Burrow Company. Expert Witness: Served as an expert witness on construction related cases.
Serves as an arbitrator on construction related cases.
Is designated as an “Elite” architectural expert witness by IMS ExpertServices, a designation given to three percent of its database of expert witnesses, which is the largest database in the country.
(standard contract forms produced by the Associated General Contractors of America) Member of ConsensusDocs Contract Content Advisory Council.
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Licensed architect in Tennessee
- Member, Nashville Bar Association, Tennessee Bar Association and American Bar Association
- Member, Construction Industry Forum of American Bar Association
- Board Member, The Jefferson Society (professionals with degrees in law and architecture)
- Founding Member, Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Nashville School of Law, top 10 percent of class
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Tennessee, Knoxville