Nashville Commercial and Construction Law Attorneys Protect Your Interests
Tennessee lawyers have vast construction litigation and contract law experience
With more than 40 combined years of legal experience, coupled with our construction and licensing backgrounds, the Nashville, Tennessee business law attorneys of Burrow & Cravens, P.C. are prepared to help you navigate the challenges and opportunities facing your company. Business owners have so much on their plates that even the best and most energetic sometimes feel overwhelmed. Contract issues, licensing, ownership disputes, work injuries… the list goes on. When you need resolution for a legal issue stemming from your business activity, you want sophisticated, proven attorneys who deliver cost-effective solutions to clients in your industry.
The Burrow & Cravens difference
Nashville has no shortage of law firms from which to choose. That is why we strive every day to earn our clients’ trust and find ways to add value to their businesses. Clients come to us because of our:
- Specificity — Our practice revolves around construction law and the complex issues that arise in the field. This gives us deep and broad knowledge to apply to your situation.
- Real industry experience — Tim Burrow is a licensed architect who owned his own construction firm. Chris Cravens was general counsel to the Tennessee Board for Licensing Contractors and the Tennessee Board of Examiners for land surveyors. Both serve as expert witnesses.
- Focus on creative solutions — Business is about solving problems innovatively. We seek practical solutions outside of costly litigation whenever possible.
Our attorneys understand the demands on business owners’ time, so we offer flexible scheduling and communicate effectively so you can continue to do what you do best.
Strong, thoughtful representation for your business needs
No matter what type of construction or commercial law challenge you face, our firm will handle your case skillfully. Rely on us for strong representation when you have a concern pertaining to:
- Contract law — From negotiation to litigation, we’ll ensure that your company’s interests are protected by carefully drafting sound contracts and explaining the implications of existing ones.
- Construction litigation — We are adept in all facets of construction litigation, including construction litigation defense and disputes over defects, delays, payments, property damage and insurance coverage. We are also skilled in using mediation and arbitration forums for resolution.
- Commercial law — We handle a broad range of commercial law issues, such as business formation, succession planning, employment issues, asset sales and purchases, and more.
- Partnership and shareholder disputes — Business relationships can be complicated. Our attorneys are highly experienced in counseling business owners in all types of partnership and shareholder disputes. We seek practical outcomes through negotiation but are not afraid to litigate when necessary.
- Construction site accidents — We counsel clients on all matters pertaining to construction law, including the proper ways to handle work injury claims arising from construction site accidents and to protect their businesses.
These are complex business areas, and complex areas of the law. At Burrow & Cravens, P.C., we bring the full scope of our individual business experience to our firm for the benefit of the professionals we serve.